Translate

Sunday 17 June 2012

Bathing and books

This is irresistible - and just a quick interim post (Wyndham fans, hang on - The Kraken Wakes is coming soon...). Another of one of my friends' kooky images from Facebook. And this one is seriously kooky - the logistic difficulties of making it work boggle the brain. But it's fun:

I also found a new book blog, courtesy of one of my readers who directed me there in my quest to find the elusive Wydham anthology, The Seeds of Time, and they have a giveaway on their site for The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean, which you can enter by going here. I've seen this book in the shops for a little while and have wanted to get it, but in the light of recent expenditures, here's hoping I score a copy from this comp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment